Have you decided to collaborate with a wedding planner from Marry Me in Thailand to make sure the day you say “I do” will be the happiest and most memorable moment of your life? Well, that's not the only thing you can do to make your wedding one of a kind.
You also need to be clad in proper apparel. If you plan to wear a suit, you must know how wear it properly. It is a good thing that The Butch Clothing Company is here to guide you. Aside from providing you with a selection of our finest attire, we put together some rules when wearing a suit.
- Make sure the suit fits you well. It should not be too loose or too tight. The best way to make sure that your chosen suit will fit you perfectly is to have yourself measured by experts from a renowned store that has extensive experience in them. The Butch Clothing Company is one of your best options.
- The suit should not be too colourful. It is advisable to keep your outfit sharp and bold - white, olive, grey, brown or black are great choices.
- When choosing accessories, suspenders, a watch, a tie or a belt are some of the best choices. We also have cufflinks and cravats to enhance your wedding outfit.
- The design should not be outlandish. Your wedding suit should be formal, so steer clear of polka dots, animal prints and other wild designs. Universal Tailor in Bangkok can provide you with quality suits that is suitable for any occasion.
- As for the footwear, it goes without saying that dress shoes are the best choice. Sandals, boots and flip flops are not ideal when you are wearing something as formal as a suit by Narry, tailors in Bangkok. Then again, you can always mix and match stylishly, especially if the theme is tropical.
- Your jacket should always be worn throughout the formal part of the wedding. It can be taken off only when the dancing has started and the event has become more casual.
- It is important to know when to button and unbutton. When standing up, button your jacket. When sitting down, unbutton it. Keep in mind that the button on the bottom of the suit should always be undone.
As a note, you can wear men's suits in particular places, so it is a good idea to be familiar with the most important rules. And if you like our suits and would like to know more about them, feel free to contact us.